- Art of Hosting – “an emerging set of practices for facilitating group conversations of all sizes, supported by principles that: maximize collective intelligence”.
- ProAction Cafe – “It is a methodology for creative and inspirational conversation where participants are invited to share their questions (around projects, seed ideas etc) and get input (deeper questions, knowledge, experience) from others, to help move from questions to actions”.
- World café – “It is a structured conversational process intended to facilitate open and intimate discussion, and link ideas within a larger group to access the “collective intelligence” or collective wisdom in the room”.
- Appreciative Inquiry – “It is a model for analysis, decision-making and the creation of strategic change, particularly within companies and other organizations”.
- Open Space – “It is an approach to purpose-driven leadership, including a way for hosting meetings, conferences, corporate-style retreats, symposiums, and community summit events, focused on a specific and important purpose or task — but beginning without any formal agenda, beyond the overall purpose or theme”.
- TejeRedes® methodology – “A set of systems of joint, networked collaborative work”:
- Design Thinking – “Design thinking refers to design-specific cognitive activities that designers apply during the process of designing.”
- Visual Thinking – “Also called visual/spatial learning or picture thinking is the phenomenon of thinking through visual processing.”
- Social networking systems – “It is a platform to build social networks or social relations among people who share similar interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections”.
- Online communities – “It is a virtual community whose members interact with each other primarily via the Internet”.
- Crowdsourcing tools – “Applications, platforms and tools that support collaboration, communication and sharing among distributed groups of people”.
- Webinars – “A web-based seminar (webinar) is a conference that is hosted in near real-time over the Internet”.
- Mapping tools – “An open-source collection of computer software tools for processing and displaying xy and xyz datasets, including rasterisation, filtering and other image processing operations, and various kinds of map projections”.
- Weblog – “A discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries (“posts”) typically displayed in reverse chronological order.”
- Ad-hoc solutions